Customer Service Representative, Fullerton (CA) USA
Ventec is looking to expand our Customer Service/Internal Sales team at our facility in Fullerton, California. As Customer Service Representative you will provide great sales and customer service support and respond to the needs of clients from industries including Aerospace, Defense, Automotive and Pharmaceutical. Duties include:
- Maintain and develop both existing and new customers through individual account support
- Make rapid accurate cost calculations and provide customers with quotations
- Accurately input customer orders through the company’s bespoke MRP System
- Assist the sales team with reporting, sales analysis, and other items at their request
- Liaise with colleagues at Asia HQ and Overseas Business Units to manage domestic and international requirements
Required Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with a strong customer service background. Friendly, approachable, and confident, you should have a good phone mannerism and be computer literate.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service background, ideally management or supervisor role
- Experience with MRP Systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools such as Outlook, Excel etc
What’s on Offer
- Excellent salary & benefits commensurate with experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful brand and leading team with excellent benefits.
Please forward your resume to Jvance@ventec-usa.com at the link below.