Director of Operations, State College, PA
Chemcut Corp., a world leader in wet processing equipment for the manufacture of printed circuit boards and chemical etching of various metals, is seeking a Director of Operations.
Objectives of the Role:
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Oversee manufacturing operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Directly oversee manufacturing operations, production planning, purchasing, maintenance & customer service (product support) and partner with the CEO and controller on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, or related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- International business experience
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume through the link below.